- SWE registered with a qualification in Social Work
- Experienced in managing case work
- Able to travel around and out of the County on a regular basis
0-25 are an innovative service working with children and young people aged 0-25 with disabilities. We are looking for an experienced Adult Social Worker to work with our Childrens Looked After Teams to identify and support eligible young people as they approach 18 and into adulthood. This is a new role working across teams sharing your knowledge working with adults.
We are a service motivated by and dedicated to effective social work practice. Our core aim is to support individuals to be an influential and active member of their community and promote true citizenship. We support our Social Workers to be resilient and robust as well as imaginative and reflective.
Are you passionate about improving the life chances of disabled looked after children, young people and young adults? In return, you will join a supportive team who want to harness your skill and passion and value the contribution that you bring.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Excellent Career Development
- Generous pension scheme with employer contributions
- Discounts on everyday shopping/holidays/entertainment/leisure along with cashback with our Herts Rewards Scheme
- Support Groups
- Occupational maternity / paternity and adoption pay
- Great Wellbeing schemes
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.