Trust HR Lead
0.8FTE / 29.6hrs per week
Salary £44,568.80 - £47,296.80 pro rata (£55,711 - £59,121 FTE)
Local government Pension Scheme (MPF)
Start Date of Post: 1st September 2021 or as soon as possible
The Liverpool Diocesan Schools Trust (LDST) currently servies 17 schools within the Diocesan boundaries of Liverpool which incorporate the local authority areas of Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, St Helens and part of Warrington, Wigan, Halton and West Lancashire
A Christian culture of collaboration is at the heart of our Trust. Our schools have a strong Christian commitment to each other so that individual schools and the family of schools grow and improve through working together in a strong school network.
The post of Trust HR Lead is an exciting strategic position within our central Trust team. The successful candidate will lead on developing the overall HR strategy for our Trust of over 700 individual staff members.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Creating and developing out Trust's HR strategy including learning and development and performance management strategy
- Supporting the recruitment and retention of the very best staff
- Supporting schools and the central team with complex and difficult HR matters
- Creating and developing our Trust HR policies
- Managing our outsourced Schools HR Service (currently with Warrington LA)
- Liaising and negotiating with Trade Union colleagues
- Developing and streamlining HR systems across our Trust
- Supporting members of the Executive team as needed
This is a central Trust role based at our Trust's headquarters at St James House, however, central roles serve all our Trust schools across the Diocesan geography. You will therefore be required to travel regularly to school locations across the Diocesan of Liverpool as required. Our Trust has embraced a flexible working model and therefore you will be able to work from home if desirable and when appropriate.
Applicants need to be able to demonstrate that they have at least three years' experience of working in a strategic HR role, ideally within the education sector.
To find out more, and to express your interest, visit www.ldst.org.uk/job-opportunities/
If you have any questions about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch by contacting Steve Boothroyd (email@example.com)
The final closing date for applications is 31st July 2021 at 9.00am
Interviews will take place during w/c 9th August 2021
LDST is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people. An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post