Do you love working outdoors? Are you a hard-working team player? Then we want to hear from you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen at North Somerset Environment Company within our Household Waste and Recycling Centres based at Backwell, Portishead and Weston-super-Mare. You will be required to provide cover for shifts at each of our sites across North Somerset.
- Meet and greeting of member of the public as they arrive on site
- Taking payments for DIY waste and vehicle permits
- Monitoring and direction of members of the public to correct recycling points
- Monitoring and direction of traffic on site
- General housekeeping at site
- Mobile plant operation (full training will be provided)
We require a Full, clean driving licence. You will be required to work a shift pattern, on a rota basis of 6 days on and 3 days off providing shift cover at our sites across North Somerset.
Want to know more and apply?
Please email your CV email@example.com to request an application form.
Anticipated interview date: ASAP
Closing date: Friday 30 July 2021