We are looking to recruit a Solicitor or Barrister with significant children’s public childcare law experience to join our busy and dynamic childcare legal team. The successful applicant will provide legal advice and conduct case work and advocacy, predominately in relation to public childcare law to our Children’s Services team, who have recently been awarded outstanding by OFSTED.
The applicants must have:
- Significant knowledge and experience of public childcare law and practice.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and meet deadlines;
- The ability and willingness to manage and supervise staff within the childcare legal team and to provide direct and flexible support to the Senior Solicitor/Team Leader
- An understanding of the public sector ethos;
- A friendly and helpful approach along with good communication skills.
- Advocacy experience.