Social Care Assistant
Full Time – Permanent
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities
Are you looking for a career in an integrated health and social care service?
Would you like to work in a multi-disciplinary environment, providing joined up services for people in Redbridge?
- London Borough of Redbridge and NELFT NHS Foundation Trust are looking for motivated, skilled individuals to join our multi-disciplinary teams. We are particularly interested in:
- Social Care Assistants
About Community Health and Social Care services in Redbridge
Community Health and Social Care teams consist of district nurses, social workers, rehabilitation therapists, occupational therapists, MH workers, LD workers. We work in partnership with other health and social care teams such as specialist nursing or children services. This integrated way of working allows us to deliver high quality person centred services that meet the needs of the local residents. Our services are innovative and rewarding for both clients and the workers.
A locality based multi-disciplinary team based in Wanstead & Woodford providing
- A person centred holistic support planning to maintain independence by promoting health and wellbeing;
- A joint assessment approach, which covers both health and social care needs; and
- A single point of contact for people and their carers
- Care co-ordination
- A strength based approach using People Matter Approach through the 3-conversation model.
- Assessment for minor pieces of equipment and adaptations which will support the person to remain independent.
If you are interested in the Social Care Assistant position, please contact:
Susan Moore Nicola Woods
Integrated Team Manager Senior OT Practitioner
Tel: 0208 708 2389 Tel 0208 708 7317
Closing Date: Friday 25th June 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk
Ambitious for Redbridge