KS2 Class Teacher - Required from from 1st September 2021.
The Governors of Our Lady Queen of Peace Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational classroom practitioner to join our team.
We are seeking a colleague who:
- is passionate about teaching and learning
- has high expectations of the children
- is innovative, enthusiastic and flexible
- is committed to developing the whole child
- works well as part of a team
- is willing to be involved in whole school life and committed to working with parents and stakeholders
- is a practising Catholic, or sypathetic to the aims and objectives of the school
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work in a happy, welcoming and friendly school
- conscientious, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- good opportunities for career development
- motivated children who are keen to learn
- supportive parents and Governors
Due to the nature of work, the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed by telephone on Wednesday 30th June 2021.
Interviews will take place on Monday 5th July 2021.
The decision of the appointment panel will be informed by the following:
- application form and supporting letter
- lesson observation
- performance during formal interview
NQT and ECT applications welcomed.
Tours of the school will take place after school hours on the following dates:
- Thursday 1st July / Friday 2nd July 2021
Please call the school office on 0151 928 3676 to arrange a tour appointment.