Woodside Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Primary Academy Trust. We are a larger than average school with over 1200 pupils aged from 2 - 11 years old. We are expanding in September to provide care for babies from 6 months old.
This is a customer facing role managing parent enquiries and general office administration systems. You will be the first to meet and greet parents, children and staff and will need to take a friendly welcoming approach to your role. You will work with the lead school office manager and wider office team; to ensure effective organisation of all administration tasks including Microsoft Office packages and reports, our own School Management Systems and any local authority based systems for collecting and submitting data.
You will need to be friendly, have excellent communication skills, good time management and the ability to work to deadlines.
Previous office experience with a strong knowledge and understanding of all aspects of office operations is essential.
We require a reliable individual who is driven with a desire to be part of an Outstanding School; with a vision to ensure a high quality service for our young children and Woodside families.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure high standards of service are maintained at all times.
- Oversee and maintain a school management system
- Liaise with parents, children and staff to ensure good communication is maintained and their individual needs are met.
- Receive and make telephone calls, deal with emails, handle enquiries and pass them onto the relevant people as needed.
- Perform all general office duties i.e., maintaining the school’s communication and data system, postal duties, copying, filing and dealing with general office enquiries.
- Understand and follow all school policies and procedures at all times.
- Other tasks associated with the administration of the office as required
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Closing Date: Friday 18th June 2021: 12:00pm.
Interviews: Thursday 24th June 2021