Practice Manager Apply No <!-- Google Tag Manager --> <!-- End Google Tag Manager -->
Job Title: Practice Manager - Specialist Adolescent Service Hertfordshire
Salary Range: £40,876 - £43,857 pa + £4000 annual market forces payment
Hours: 37 per week
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
Hertfordshire’s Children Services has successfully achieved a “Good” rating from Ofsted. We are proud that our service, Targeted Youth Support Service, was specifically commended by Ofsted for its positive and progressive work with adolescents.
The Specialist Adolescent Service Hertfordshire is a uniquely integrated multi-agency service delivering a range of interventions to young people and their families. These include youth justice orders, statutory social work to Children Looked After and family support/early intervention for family breakdown.
You will be an integral part of the Management Team to ensure that statutory responsibilities are met in all areas, as well as analysing and planning in regard to overall service delivery. You will line manage a range of staff from various professional backgrounds.
We are a friendly, supportive and positive team. Your career development is important to us and HCC provide an excellent range of training as well as a supportive induction period into the role.
*We are looking for a committed and dedicated team player to join our service
*You will be a qualified and SWE registered Social Worker
*You would have a proven track record of quality practice and management experience
*Ideally you will be experienced in the areas of Youth Offending and/or Children’s Services
* Line management of a range of staff
* Being a proactive member of the Management Team to drive service delivery and staff performance, and including duty management
* Supervising staff who hold complex cases to achieve positive outcomes, within a multi-agency environment
* Recording accurate and comprehensive case management information, using various IT packages
* Working in partnership with a wide range of key organisations and individuals
Closing Date: 22nd June 2021
Interview Date: 29th June 2021
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Elaine Smith (Team Manager) email@example.com
Benefits of Working for HCC:
- Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.