Salary: £15,384 - £16,984 per annum
Required for September 2021
Part Time - 30 Hours per week (8.30am – 3.00pm)
Term time only + 5 INSET days
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and well organised individual with good communication skills.
You will need to have good classroom management skills to be able to respond to questions and generally assist pupils to undertake set activities.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Supervising classes when a teacher is absent, with the focus on maintaining good behaviour and keeping students on task.
- Completing registration for absent teachers, ensuring registers are completed correctly.
- Collecting work that has been set by the Head of Department or sent in by the absent teacher and use this work when supervising a class.
- Managing student behaviour and using the School’s Behaviour for Learning procedure as necessary.
- Collecting completed work from lessons and ensure this is given to the Head of Department, or other subject teacher.
For further details and an application form contact Karyn Stiles, HR Officer on 0118 918 3806 or email@example.com
Alternatively, an application form can be downloaded from our website www.hughfaringdon.org/us/vacancies
Closing date – Tuesday 22 June 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.