Meadow Park School is a pupil referral unit situated in the borough of Knowsley on Merseyside. We provide a quality educational experience for children who have or are experiencing difficulties in a mainstream setting due to medical, social, emotional or behavioural needs.
We support young people to develop alternative strategies to improve their resilience and confidence through a personalised curriculum, delivered by dedicated, experienced and qualified staff.
We are looking to appoint an Attendance and Data Administrator at this exciting time in the school’s life. If successful you will lead on both attendance administration and data reporting, providing a dedicated support service to drive sustained improved attendance and data monitoring across School. The successful candidate will lead on pupil record administration with responsibility for SIMS pupil data.
The successful candidate will:
- Advise and assist parents/carers to maintain regular school attendance of their children
- Communicate clearly to parents/carers the attendance procedures and expectations of the school
- Collect and analyse data to enable identification and tracking of pupil attendance
- Input daily attendance data and manage pupil records on SIMS
- Accurately minute meetings (and where relevant, telephone conversations) with parents/carers
- Monitor and track whole school attendance and punctuality and send out letters where appropriate
- Produce regular reports for the Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- Monitor and track the attendance of groups of specific cohorts of children
- Develop and maintain links with parents/children and the local authority’s School Attendance Service
- Monitor and ensure that correct attendance codes are entered in class registers and on SIMS
- Schedule and attend school-based meetings with parents/carers as necessary
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Nathan Colman, School Business Manager on 0151 477 8102. Applicants should apply on the School website link below. Applications must be made using the Knowsley Council application form. CVs will not be accepted for this post.