ACRES Adult Learning are looking for tutors who have a passion for facilitating learning and assessment, sharing their knowledge and skills and building confidence in all students, along with a willingness to continually improve their own skills.
Our whole team takes great pride in everything we do to ensure high-quality learning outcomes, taking into account individual needs to ensure every one of our students is equipped and supported to meet and often exceed, their goals and ambitions.
What unites each and every one of us is a passion for making a difference and enabling lifelong learning for everyone. We continually work together to develop our knowledge, skills and approaches to ensure we maintain a learning organisation that is equipped to provide current, high-quality learning opportunities for all our students enabling them to achieve their goals and progress to their chosen next steps, embracing technology and new teaching, learning and assessment strategies along the way.
We are are particularly looking for tutors who are energetic, visionary, professional and caring to join us in working together in a successful, supportive environment, maintaining a thirst for continual development to ensure we provide the very best for our students and our partners; an environment where all staff and students feel valued, supported and empowered to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- GCSE English Online - A weekday morning, from 9.30 am - 12.00 pm, starting in September 2021
- GCSE English Hailsham / Heathfield - Tuesday/Thursday evening, from 6.30pm - 9.00pm, starting in September 2021
- GCSE English Battle starting in September 2022
- Functional Skills English Online - A weekday evening, from 6.45pm - 9.00pm, starting in September 2021
- Functional Skills English Uckfield - A weekday morning, from 9.45 am - 12.00 pm, a weekday evening, from 6.45pm - 9.00pm, starting in September 2021
- Functional Skills English Hailsham / Heathfield starting in September 2022