Title: TEMPORARY SCHOOL CLERK (MATERNITY COVER)
Salary: Grade 5 (£23,080 – £25,991) pro rata/per annum
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, term time only
The Headteacher and Governing Body of Rhos y Fedwen Primary School wish to appoint a School Clerk with appropriate experience and training to work at our successful School from Monday 7th June 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. This post is temporary and is anticipated to end in line with the return of the substantive postholder.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be able to be an efficient and effective school office administrator
- Make a contribution to the life of the whole school, becoming an effective member of a professional and enthusiastic staff team
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic, welcoming manner, with good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Be flexible under certain circumstances and have a strong team ethic
Rhos y Fedwen Primary School is able to offer you:
- A warm, caring and friendly school community
- A committed community of staff, governors, parents/carers
Rhos y Fedwen Primary School is committed to safe working practices and safeguarding children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to complete pre-employment checks on suitability for working in a school. An enhanced DBS check is required for this position and all qualifications will be verified.
Candidates are required to send a completed application form via email for the attention of the Headteacher to Rhosyfedwen.Primary@blaenau-gwent.gov.uk
For further information, please contact Keri Smith, Headteacher on: 01495 356021
This post can also be offered as a secondment opportunity for permanent staff. Before applying for this as a secondment opportunity, candidates should seek approval to be released from their current post by their Line Manager.
The recruitment process will be undertaken in a way that supports COVID-19 guidance. If you have any specific considerations or requests regarding this, please let us know.
Closing Date: Midday 21st June 2021
Interview Date: Thursday 24th June 2021