The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School wish to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and child centred class teacher on an initial one year fixed term contract
Paid weeks per year: 52
Fixed term: 1 Year
Start date: September 2021
About the role
- Be a brilliant teacher who loves to engage and inspire young minds inside the classroom and out
- Possess high expectations for every child in your class
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, always wishing to develop your practice
- Have the ability to challenge all children in the class using the full spectrum of Quality First Teaching strategies
- Recognise the importance of establishing positive relationships with every child in your class
- Acknowledge every child for the individual they are and teach them accordingly
- Have a nurturing philosophy at the heart of your practice
- Be a strong team player
- Possess the desire to contribute to the school beyond the classroom
We can offer you:
- A supportive induction process
- Opportunities for you to develop your practice
- A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
- A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
- Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
- A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
- Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Rudyard Kipling Primary School & Nursery
Where learning is an adventure
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 18th June
Interview date: Thursday 24th June
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Chalkland Rise, Woodingdean, BN2 6RH, email: email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 303328
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.