We are looking for an amazing teaching assistant to join our friendly team. The positions may involve working with a specific child or group, as well as supporting other children in the class with their learning. The age range depends on the skills and experience of the candidate. Part of the hours will be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting the needs of all children. Experience of working with SEN or Autistic children would be an advantage as would experience of delivering Speech and Language Support.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has had experience of working with children.
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential.
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience.
- Is flexible and can work well within a team.
- Has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds.
- Has a sense of humour.
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hardworking children.
- Very supportive colleagues.
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
To request an application pack please contact Mrs Croft, Bursar, on the above mailbox. Informal (socially distanced) visits are warmly welcomed, please contact the school to make an appointment with the Headteacher.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records check for the successful candidate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12 Noon, 25 June 2021 however, applications will be considered upon receipt.