St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is a “Good” school located in the centre of Maidenhead, just a 5-minute drive from Junction 8/9 of the M4.
We are welcoming and friendly with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who:
- Is highly energetic, motivated, enthusiastic with a passion for teaching and learning and committed to raising standards.
- Has high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Will be an integral part of our school community and a committed team player.
- Is a reflective practitioner keen to further develop their practice and make a difference to children’s learning, believing that every child has the right to enjoy success.
In return we offer:
- A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by an outstanding Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed.
- A talented, highly professional, caring and dedicated staff committed to making a difference.
- A sensible approach to planning, marking and feedback.
- A broad, and coherent whole school curriculum.
- Well behaved, confident and hardworking pupils.
- A strong commitment to research based CPD and supportive team culture.
- A caring ethos with support from colleagues and leadership team including coaching and mentoring.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed with social distancing. Please contact Mrs Chawla, School Business Manager, via email email@example.com or 01628 622570 if you would like to arrange a visit or further information is required.
Frassati Catholic Academy Company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 13 June 2021
Interviews: 17 June 2021