Furze Platt Infant School is a high achieving, caring, school where children are valued as individuals and are keen, enthusiastic learners.
We are looking for a colleague to join our team with the skills and experience to:
- Support learning and care for children aged 4-7 years.
- Nurture children with different skills, abilities and needs.
- Work flexibly and creatively in a range of environments to support children to ensure they achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have high expectations of behaviour and attitudes.
- Put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Have knowledge, understanding and experience of EYFS/KS1.
- Be highly motivated, caring and patient.
- Be able to communicate effectively with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Be committed to their own professional learning and engage in training provided.
The application form and job accountabilities can be downloaded from the school website at www.furzeplattinfantschool.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff, volunteers and other parties to understand this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and background checks (DBS, references etc) will be undertaken before confirming any appointment
Furze Platt Primary Federation is a nationally recognised Disability Confident Committed Employer.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 5pm, 16 June 2021
Interviews: 21 June 2021