Employer: St John’s CE Primary School, Waterloo
Grade: Grade D (Point 5-6)
Salary: £19 312 - £19 698 (pro-rata)
Contract: Fixed Term (until 31 August 2022)
Working: Term time
Hours: 15 hours per week
DBS Check: Enhanced
Required: 1 September 2021
Closing Date: Thursday 17 June 2021 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 6 July 2021
The Governors of St John’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to work in Lower Key Stage 2, in the first instance, who has:
- Experience of working with primary pupils in Key Stage 1 and lower Key Stage 2, preferred
- Experience of delivering interventions to support accelerated progress in reading and maths
- Excellent numeracy/literacy skills
- High expectations of children's achievement
- The ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
- Supportive of the Christian vision and ethos of the school
We will offer:
- A welcoming, caring, aspirational school with a strong Christian ethos and clear Christian vision for education.
- An outward facing school that is committed to the continuous professional development of our team.
- A positive working environment.
- Children who happy, respectful and are excited to learn.
- A highly committed, hardworking staff who are very willing to help each other, share good practice and work together as part of a team.
- A supportive leadership team committed to ‘seeking life in all its fullness’ for all at St. John’s School.
- A strong and dedicated governing body.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract in the first instance.
Due to the nature ofwork the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
How to Apply
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted by email to the school office: email@example.com
Submission of a fully completed application form with a supporting letter giving details of experience together with examples of how you have undertaken tasks which illustrate clearly that you have the relevant experience, abilities, skills, knowledge and commitment for the post.
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Notification of interview by telephone or email by Friday 25 June 2021