Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum
Contract type: Fixed-Term for one year
Working pattern: Full-Time
Closing date: Friday 18 June 2021
For more information on how to apply, please contact Jameslewin@kipling.brighton-hove.sch.uk
About the role
The Governors of Rudyard Kipling Primary School wish to appoint an inspiring, highly motivated and child centred class teacher on an initial one year fixed term contract
• Be a brilliant teacher who loves to engage and inspire young minds inside the classroom and out
• Possess high expectations for every child in your class
• Embrace a culture of continuous improvement, always wishing to develop your practice
• Have the ability to challenge all children in the class using the full spectrum of Quality First Teaching strategies
• Recognise the importance of establishing positive relationships with every child in your class
• Acknowledge every child for the individual they are and teach them accordingly
• Have a nurturing philosophy at the heart of your practice
• Be a strong team player
• Possess the desire to contribute to the school beyond the classroom
We can offer you:
• A supportive induction process
• Opportunities for you to develop your practice
• A school which has nurture at the heart of everything we do
• A friendly, dedicated and caring staff team
• Amazing children, who are proud and respectful of their school
• A lively, vibrant, face paced and energetic environment
• Wonderful school grounds, Forest School and access to the beautiful countryside for outdoor learning
Rudyard Kipling Primary School & Nursery
Where learning is an adventure
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community but particularly encourage applicants from a BME or White Other background as well as those who identify as disabled, LGB, male or trans as these groups are currently under-represented in our Directorate workforce.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.