Salary: £15,000 - £19,999 per annum, pro rata
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Part-time, term time only
Closing date: Monday 14 June 2021
Who to contact if you have a query:
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our in-house catering department Refresh to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production and service. You can expect variety in this position as you will be expected to help in all areas of the kitchen so you should be a team player and able to multitask.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
- A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
- On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
- Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
- Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
- Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
- A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
- Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
- Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
- On-site parking.
- Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at email@example.com by the closing date.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Comfort, Executive Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01323 514310.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.