Salary: £15,000 - £19,999 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
Working pattern: Term-time only
Closing date: Monday 14 June 2021
If you decide to apply for this post, please use the information provided and your own expertise to complete the application form, which can be downloaded from our website at www.ratton.co.uk/Vacancies and return to Mrs Barrow, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs Comfort, Executive Business Manager, at email@example.com or 01323 514310.
Please note that we do not accept CV’s
About the role
This is a great opportunity to join us in a high-profile role with a wide span of autonomy. Ratton School would like a Deputy Cook Supervisor to join our successful in-house catering service ‘Refresh’ to work in co-operation with the Cook Supervisor ensuring continuous provision of excellent food and exceptional service. If you have first-rate cooking and customer care skills together with a high level of supervisory competence and the ability to foster a pleasant working atmosphere in the kitchen, we would love to hear from you.
We offer an incentive package which includes:
• A comprehensive induction programme for new staff to the academy.
• On-going investment into your career development through appropriate CPD including leadership development.
• Support and mentoring by a strong Senior Leadership Team and other experienced leaders.
• Access to the Bike 2 Work scheme allowing up to 42% discount on the cost of bikes and equipment.
• Full use of an employee assistance programme supporting wellbeing.
• A fabulous staffroom with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Complimentary breakfast of tea and toast.
• Subsidised membership of Benenden Healthcare (affordable alternative to private health insurance).
• On-site parking.
• Enviable setting and extensive grounds.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.