Employer: St John’s CE Primary School, Waterloo
Grade: Grade F (Point 12-19)
Salary: £22 183 - £25 481 (pro-rata)
Contract: Fixed Term (until 31 August 2022)
Working: Term time
Hours: 30 hours per week
DBS Check: Enhanced
Required: 1 September 2021
Closing Date: Thursday 17 June 2021 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 5 July 2021
The Governors of St John’s CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivated Higher Level Teaching Assistant to cover PPA and management time across the school in Key Stages 1 and 2.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract in the first instance.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Be a highly-motivated individual with a commitment to providing high quality learning experiences for all children
- Has the ability to be flexible, show initiative, be reliable and enthusiastic
- Work effectively within a team
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Supportive of the Christian vision and ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- A welcoming, caring, ambitious school with a strong Christian ethos and clear Christian vision for education.
- An outward facing school that is committed to the continuous professional development of our team.
- A positive working environment.
- Children who happy, respectful and are excited to learn.
- A highly committed, hardworking staff who are very willing to help each other, share good practice and work together as part of a team.
- A supportive leadership team committed to ‘seeking life in all its fullness’ for all at St. John’s School.
- A strong and dedicated governing body.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted by email to the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of a fully completed application form with a supporting letter giving details of experience together with examples of how you have undertaken tasks which illustrate clearly that you have the relevant experience, abilities, skills, knowledge and commitment for the post.