Fixed term for 12 months
Are you interested in building applications and developing complex processes? If the answer is “yes” then we have an exciting opportunity to join our IT Exploitation Team. Initially on a one-year contract, you will play a key role in developing and supporting applications primarily focused on Adult’s and Children’s Social Care.
Knowsley Council has invested in the latest rapid application development tools, and you will be joining a hard working and results oriented team with a wealth of experience in the design, delivery and support of business applications.
- Support the development and delivery of key line of business applications.
- Assist in the implementation of features, testing and documentation were required.
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Effective team member who communicates well.
- Knowledge of best practice for system design.
- A relevant qualification at degree level, or enough relevant experience in a similar type of role – if you think you have the right skills to undertake this position then we would like to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Mark Perry on 07384 455431 or email@example.com