Dartford Housing Service values its staff and in return offers them the opportunity to ‘make a difference’ and go home at the end of the day with a very real feeling of accomplishment.
This role will suit a graduate in ITC or someone with a minimum of 2 years comparable work experience. You’ll have an understanding of, and some experience with, front and back end software systems, with the ability to undertake investigative work to confirm data integrity and solve problems. You’ll have advanced proficiency in the use of ITC and MS Office, particularly Excel, standard report-writing tools and at least 2 years experience of working with the technical operational aspects of software applications.
This is a full time post that sits within the Housing Finance team, initially on a 12 months fixed term contract but with the possibility of becoming permanent once funding is secured, 18.5 hours will be spent working on Housing Finance tasks such as setting up direct debits, reconciliation work, and payment of ad-hoc housing invoices. The other 18.5 hours will be spent supporting the Housing Systems Administrator and the Management Information Officer on the newly created Housing Helpdesk which is anticipated to go live in January 2022.
You will be caring, enthusiastic, exceptionally well organised, and passionate about customer service excellence and quality standards, looking for a challenging role in a busy environment.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Interest in and natural affinity for working with the front and back end of software systems;
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills;
- Confidence, enthusiasm, efficiency and a flexible approach;
- Excellent administration skills, accuracy and attention to detail;
- A proven ability to learn, and a willingness to utilise new ideas and different ways of working;
- Good customer care skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Team player;
How to Apply
Please complete your application by using the apply button below
Do not send your CV – only fully completed application forms will be accepted