North Somerset Environment Company (NSEC) is seeking an experienced and qualified Finance and Business Manager to be part of its senior leadership team, responsible for the efficient management of financial and administrative matters. The role is based at our Weston super Mare depot.
NSEC in partnership with North Somerset Council is responsible for collecting recycling and waste from over 90,000 homes and commercial businesses across North Somerset, along with managing Household Waste Recycling Centres at Backwell, Portishead and Weston.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional qualification from a recognised accountancy body such as CIMA, ACCA or AAT
- Experienced user of accounting software (specifically Xero)
- Significant experience at a senior level to demonstrate competence in planning, delivering and reviewing annual budget cycles for a multi-site operation
- Background in a waste or logistics management environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to build excellent business relationships with teams, key stakeholders and suppliers
Want to know more and apply
Please submit your CV and application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anticipated interview date: ASAP
Closing date: 31 October 2021
How to Apply
Please apply by requesting an application form from: email@example.com
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.