Salary: £10,910 to £12,287 Per Year
Term-time only, Part-time: 25 per week, Monday to Friday
Permanent Contract (6 months probationary period)
The Governors of the Federation of Moorlands and Park Lane Primary Schools wish to appoint a Teaching Assistant to be based at Park Lane Primary School.
The successful applicant may be required to work at other sites within the Federation.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children within a school setting
- is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their full potential
- has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- is flexible and can work well within a team
- has a sense of humour
- teaching assistant NVQ an advantage
- has a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills to GCSE/NVQ standard
We can offer:
- friendly and enthusiastic children who want to learn
- a caring, happy school with a clear vision for our continued improvement
- experienced, committed, friendly and supportive colleagues
- high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
The post holder will be required to work with individual children and groups of children, to support the class teacher and to contribute towards the evaluation and modification of work programmes as required. The successful candidate will be a good communicator.
For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Please contact the school for further information.
Unfortunately, due to Covid 19, visits to our school are not possible at the moment.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed via video conferencing.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
We will process personal data and sensitive personal data (also known as ‘special categories of personal data’) and criminal records data relating to you in accordance with our Data protection policy and in accordance with data protection laws.
Closing date for all applicants: Sunday 13th June 2021
Interview date: Monday 21st June 2021