‘Faith in our children-the Hope for the future.’
SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Permanent / Term time
Level 4 – Grade G (SCP 20-25) point 22
32.5 Hours per week (8:30 am -12:30 - 13:00 – 15:30 Mon - Fri)
The Head Teacher and Governors of Rimrose Hope Church of England Primary School are looking to appoint a School Business Manager. The main responsibilities will be to ensure the efficient and effective management of the school’s financial resources, personnel, premises and health and safety. The post holder will be a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, thus making a significant contribution the effectiveness of the school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have considerable finance and administration experience in a school setting
- Have excellent IT skills
- Work efficiently to tight deadlines and have excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Be an effective communicator who is able to lead, multi-task and work as part of a team
- Be prepared to play a full and active part in the life of the school
- Will support the Christian values and ethos of this Church of England Voluntary Controlled School
Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical reports.
Rimrose Hope CE Primary School is committed to a policy of ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all, and to taking action to avoid discrimination.
For further information, please contact the Headteacher, Mr Lawrence Crilly on 01512886508.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 18th June 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 29th June 2021