Title: Trust Business Manager
Salary: NJC Scale Point 30-35 (£33,782 – £38,890)
Hours: Full time/37 hours per week
Accountable to: Trust Senior Finance Manager
Location: Home Office: St James House, 20 St James Road, Liverpool, L1 7BY
This is a central Trust role to provide business management support to schools within the Trust as directed. You will be initially deployed to two schools based in Everton (Liverpool) 0.6 and Rainford (St Helens) 0.4, and it is anticipated that these initial deployments will last at least one full academic year, however, the Trust has schools across the Liverpool Diocese, and you may be deployed to other schools within the Trust as part of your role. The Trust has embraced a flexible working model and therefore you will be able to work from home if desirable and when appropriate, however it is anticipated most of your time will be spent in schools.
Main Purpose of the role within schools
To enable successful teaching and learning across the schools through supporting the Headteacher/Executive Headteacher and staff team by:
- Ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the schools’ office and of the schools’ financial, administration, personnel, premises, business, IT, and support services.
- Contributing towards the caring, inclusive, and child-centred ethos of the schools.
- Meeting with the Headteacher/Executive Headteacher, governing body and any other relevant members of the Leadership team as appropriate, on a regular basis, to provide an overview of key issues relating to financial, administration, premises, business, and support service matters including identifying priorities and contributing to strategic planning in line with the ethos of the schools and the Schools’ Development Plans.
- Managing all administration and site management staff.
- Attend governors meeting to report on finance and business.
- Responsible for ensuring GDPR compliance.
- Act as Clerk to the Resources Committee, SLT or any other committees or meetings when required.
- Completed application forms to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon on Thursday 17th June 2021