Mosaic Support Data Officer
Salary: Band 6 - £21,841 - £25,481 p.a. (£10,920 - £12,740 pro rata)
Hours: 18.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday
As Mosaic Support Data Officer for Children and Families Directorate Children Social Care and Safeguarding sector (CSCS)
What is the job?
This role principally involves supporting the Children and Families social care sector from team admin to meeting the requirements of business users and Ofsted government information requirements.
This role includes supporting good MOSAIC recording practice, correcting erroneous data on the database. Solving MOSAIC data recording problems across the department and identifying areas of consistent errors which could benefit from user training. Adhering to priorities and time scales.
- Investigating and providing resolution for issues or assigning to the correct department/3rd party.
- Supporting social workers to case record in line with policy.
- Correcting data and identifying patterns in the errors to enable improved practice or guidance.
- General administrative support and other duties that may be required.
- Supporting the safeguarding of children by highlighting anomalies in the data.
- Correcting Worker Roles in Mosaic.
- Corresponding with the associated teams to ensure the list of workers is up to date on a periodical basis.
- Ability to restrict records and run the reports from Mosaic for 3rd parties.
- Data Cleansing activities
Who is the Person?
You need to have:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a confidential environment
- Knowledge of Children and Family Services working practices.
- Accurate recording of data on MOSAIC with attentional to detail
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Ability to identify common errors and rectify
Closing date: 11th June 2021
Applications received after this may not be considered.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal discussion about the role, please email Susan.Buzza@portsmouthcc.gov.uk