0.6 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
Required for September 2021 – Fixed term for 1 year.
Main pay scale
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our ambitious good school. The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, passionate and aspirational teacher who is committed to innovative teaching and able to work as part of our team. The successful candidate will be an outstanding teacher, highly enthusiastic about teaching and learning, strive for continual improvement and have high standards for themselves and the children.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent understanding and thorough knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- An excellent understanding of assessment for learning.
- An outstanding teacher who can plan and resource a learning environment that inspires and creates a sustained interest from the children and challenges thinking.
- Commitment to working with parents, governors and the wider school community.
- Be willing to contribute to everyday life at Lydiate Primary School such as after school clubs, fund raising events, sports events.
- Experience/interest in leading a subject would be desirable. Please state expertise.
We can offer
- A warm welcoming Primary School judged “Good” at last inspection
- A caring and positive school community underpinned by our strong ethos where all are valued and welcomed.
- A deeply committed leadership team and Governing Body determined to ensure our school continues on a journey to outstanding
- A school that is committed to your professional and personal development
- Positive, happy and well behaved pupils who enjoy school
- A staff committed to high quality teaching and learning and a culture where everyone is encouraged to succeed
- Strong links with the MADCOS Community of Schools
For further details and an application pack please download from the Sefton website.
Closing date 14/6 successful candidates will be contacted by telephone in the first instance and then via email.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Lydiate Primary to teach an observed session on 21/06/2021
Following the observations, the successful candidates will then be invited to attend an interview:
Completed application forms and letters of application to be emailed to email@example.com and marked for the attention of Ms J Coles, School Bursar.