The East Sussex County Council Service Hub provides IT support to approx 5,000 council staff and we are looking for a Service Hub Manager to provide excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and supervise the day to day operation of the IT&D Service Hub, providing single point of contact for incidents and requests.
- Deliver first class technical support with excellent customer service
- Management of the Incident Process
- Ensuring incidents are escalated and managed according to their severity and impact on business-critical systems
- Assist with Major Incidents when necessary, ensuring customers, IT&D staff and senior stakeholders are kept up to date.
- Produce statistics reports and assist with management reports.
- Monitor and support the performance management and development of team members using a coaching approach.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience of managing a Service Desk or medium size team
- Experience of using an ITSM tool
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment including, Incident, Service Request, Problem Management and Change Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Strong management experience
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to deal with difficult or demanding situations in a calm and professional manner