Hours of work: 37 hours per week
Working pattern: Full-time
Closing date: Sunday 13 June 2021
For an informal discussion, please contact Rebecca Jordan, Business Information Manager on 01323 464 784.
This role is based at St Mary's House, Eastbourne. The successful candidate may be home working where necessary/appropriate until such time as Covid-related restrictions are relaxed and staff can return to the office.
About the role
Do you thrive on a varied workload, going the extra mile to provide responsive business and information support to colleagues and external partners?
An opportunity has arisen for a full time Supply Management Assistant to join Adult Social Care’s Supply Management Team working alongside the Business Information Manager.
You will be working across the Supply Management team structure:
- Providing administrative support to senior managers, including minuting sensitive and complex meetings
- Assisting in the routine processing of data, including running daily reports and collating information to deadlines
- Processing support plans through to funding panels within agreed timescales
- Responding to ad hoc management requests within tight timescales
- Self-motivated and well organised, having the ability to prioritise your workload effectively.
- Strong MS Office skills, with an eye for detail, accuracy, and consistency.
- A flexible, team player with a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
East Sussex County Council is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit.