Psychology Assistant Apply No <!-- Google Tag Manager --> <!-- End Google Tag Manager -->Job Title: Psychology Assistant
Location: Countywide - Locations across Hertfordshire
Salary Range: £19,698 - £20,903
Hours: 37 per week
Contract: 1 year fixed-term (until August 2022)
Are you looking for relevant experience to support an application for Doctoral Training in Educational Psychology?
Our Psychology Assistant posts will extend your knowledge, skills and aptitude in support of your continual professional development and preparation for applying for the professional doctorate course.
As a Psychology Assistant you will assist educational psychologists in a range of their work tasks to have a positive impact on life outcomes for Hertfordshire’s children and their families.
To apply for these posts, you must have:
- Completed your first degree in psychology or have training that provides the graduate basis for registration with the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- A full driving licence and have access to a car.
- A minimum of 2 years’ post graduate experience of working with children and young people (0-25) within a school or educational context.
- Knowledge and experience of evidence-based approaches to early intervention for children and young people with a broad range of needs.
- Experience that demonstrates a desire to apply psychology working with children and young people within 0-25 age range, with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
For an informal discussion please contact: Melanie Flay (Melanie.Flay@hertfordshire.gov.uk) or Naina Cowell ( Naina.Cowell@hertfordshire.gov.uk ) - Principal Educational Psychologists / ISL Strategic Leads
Closing date: Monday 21st June 2021
Interview date: 30th June and 1st July 2021
Benefits of Working for HCC:
- Flexible Working Arrangements (depending on the role)
- Excellent Career Development
- Salary Exchange for Additional Benefits
- Excellent Pension Scheme with Employer Contributions
- Shopping Discounts
- Support Groups & Wellbeing Schemes
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.