Based at Charnwood Borough Council, an opportunity has arisen to be part of the Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme welcoming and supporting refugees across Leicestershire and Rutland.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for the administrative service for the Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme and the UK Resettlement Scheme. They will support with the co-ordination of arrivals across Leicestershire and Rutland and delivery of an effective and appropriate service to all service users, fairly and without discrimination.
So, if you have:
- Significant experience of clerical and office administration duties,
- The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice,
- Good organisational skills with the ability to meet targets and deadlines,
- The ability to accurately input and extract information from systems and spreadsheets and
- The ability to work occasional unsociable hours as required.
then this role might be for you.
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Moonlight on 01509 634783 for an informal chat about the role.
Please note that this job requires the post holder to work across Leicestershire and Rutland and attend meetings at various different locations. Due to the current pandemic, this role will also involve working from home.
Secondments will be considered. Please ensure you have your Line Manager’s approval to apply.
For further information and to apply on-line, please visit our jobs page at www.charnwood.gov.uk/jobs
No agencies and no CVs please.