Midday Supervisor Level 1
Pay Band B / SCP 1- 2
£17,842 - £18198 pro-rata per annum
(Actual Salary: £4,384 - £4,471 per annum)
10.00 hours per week / 11.30 am until 1.30 pm / 46 weeks per year (flexibility will be required)
Temporary contract to commence 1st September 2021
The Governors of St Margaret Mary’s Catholic Infant school are looking to appoint a Midday Supervisor, to supervise and support EYFS and KS1 children in the dining hall and to prepare, provide and oversee suitable activities on the playground/classroom. The hours of work are 11.30am until 1.30pm (flexibility will be required).
Please note this is a temporary role and anticipate the roll ceasing in August 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Promote inclusion and acceptance of all pupils.
- Promote a positive ethos and role model positive attributes, self-esteem and independence.
- Be friendly and approachable
- Adaptable and able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
Our school can offer you:
- A good school that seeks to provide outstanding opportunities and outcomes for all its pupils
- A welcoming, happy and caring environment where pupils and staff enjoy coming to school
- A supportive and enthusiastic team of dedicated professionals
St Margaret Mary’s Catholic Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK.
Application packs are available from our school website St Margaret Mary's Catholic Infant School - Vacancies (stmargaretmarysinfant.com) and should be returned via email only to Samantha Lackey (School Business Manager) - Samantha.Lackey@knowsley.gov.uk – Please note we do not accept CV’s.
Due to current Covid 19 restrictions we are unable to accommodate visits to our school – please see our website where you will find a wealth of information and videos about our school.
Interviews may be held via Zoom (this will be confirmed for shortlisted applicants).
Closing date: 11th June 2021 (Midday)
Shortlisting date: 14th June 2021 (only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Interview date: 17th June 2021 – Time TBC