Holy Family Catholic School and Sixth Form, based in Walthamstow London, is currently looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic diligent and dedicated Premises Manager.
Holy Family is a popular mixed secondary school with around 1220 students aged between 11 and 19, split over two sites located approximately 10 minutes apart.
We have a warm, welcoming approach with dedicated and friendly staff who take pride in upholding the school's values. The successful candidate will join us as a flexible, resourceful, hardworking Premises Manager, key aspects of the role are:
- To have overall responsibility for the whole school, across 2 sites, in terms of maintenance, security and facilities management.
- To manage, develop and support the Caretaking and Cleaning team to ensure high standards to contribute to the aims and values of the school.
- To lead on all Health and Safety related activities and ensure compliance with legislation and risk assessment procedures
- To be responsible for the security of the site and all building both in term time and the school holidays and to cover out of hours call outs
The working hours for this role will vary between the core hours of 6.00am-7.00pm and split shifts may be required at times.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic, committed and able individual who will take pride in ensuring the school is managed to a high standard and compliant with all relevant legislation. The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant qualifications and experience
- Detailed knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements
- A proactive nature
- Demonstrable experience of compliance management
Please download the job pack for a full job description and person specification.
Please download the Job Pack for full details on the job responsibilities and person specification. You will need this when completing your online application.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact us via e-mail, or call to arrange a conversation.
Holy Family is committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references
For more information and to request an application pack please email: