We have an exciting opportunity in our new customer engagement and community partnerships team for a partnership support officer.
The post will be predominately supporting three streams of work. Community safety, emergency planning and health and wellbeing. The key tasks for the post will include:
- Supporting multi-agency meetings taking notes of meetings and drafting action trackers
- Preparing information and referring cases on anti-social behaviour and maintaining vulnerable people databases
- Maintaining training logs and ensuring out of hours rotas and key contacts are kept up to date
- Responding to emails and calls from residents and partners on community safety and emergency planning issues
- Maintaining safeguarding records and updating procedures and workflows.
This will be a great development opportunity for someone looking to work alongside many of the partnerships involved in keeping our residents safe and well. Full training and mentoring will be offered. The right candidate will need to be confident and able to use their initiative. As well as be trusted to deal with sensitive issues that are confidential.
If you would like to find out more about this role please contact our Head of Customer Engagement and Partnerships, Julie Porter on 01883 732974.