Forefield Junior School
Liverpool L23 9TJ
Permanent, Part Time – (20 hours per week)
Monday to Friday – Split shifts - 7.00 am – 8.30 am & 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm
Ideally we are looking for one person to fill the whole post, however, we will consider applications for the morning or afternoon shift.
Grade A, Scp 1 - £9.76 per hour
We are looking for a part time cleaner to work 20 hours per week (Monday – Friday). Required to start as soon as possible. Please note this is a split shift post.
- Clean all surfaces, fixtures and fittings
- Clean floors, walls, partitions and internal woodwork as appropriate
- Clean toilets and other sanitary areas
- Clean equipment after use
- Undertake special cleaning programmes during school closure or other designated periods in compliance with the specification for the premises
- Collect and dispose of waste in appropriate manner
- Clean and maintain waste bins
We are looking for someone who is :
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and reliable
- Willing to contribute to the overall ethos of the school
- Appreciative of the support and role of other professionals
- Willing to comply with health and safety policies and procedures at all times
This post is subject to Local Government Pension Scheme.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Log on to www.forefieldjuniors.co.uk to find out more about our school.
Application form availability:
For Application Form, Job Description and Person Spec see link below.
Closing date: Noon on Monday 3rd October 2022.