The Head teacher and Governing body of Springwell Park Primary School wish to appoint a creative, highly motivated and inspirational teacher to join our hard working and dedicated team.
We are looking for an innovative and ambitious primary school teacher who demonstrates consistently high standards of teaching and learning who is committed to ensuring the highest standards for all of our pupils.
Springwell Park Primary is a forward thinking school and we constantly strive to improve teaching and learning. We are looking for a teacher who is willing and capable of working in any year group.
Applicants will need to;
- Be outstanding practitioners with the drive and aspiration to maintain this
- Have high expectations and a clear consistent focus on raising standards of teaching and learning
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic team
- Be committed to achievement and excellence for all
- Be extremely organised
- Be keen to have an impact across the school
- Have a sense of humour
The post offers teachers with a passion for learning the opportunity to contribute to a great team of hardworking colleagues committed to providing the best opportunities for children and families. As a school we will offer support and high quality CPD as well as a friendly, welcoming environment.
The position will commence 1st September 2021 and is fixed term for 1 year in the first instance. The position is open to Newly Qualified Teachers.
Closing date: 14th May 2021