School Caretaker required to join our successful team. Must be proactive, reliable, friendly and have excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for assisting the Headteacher and Administration Manager in maintaining a high quality, safe internal and external environment for our pupils and staff.
- A supportive working environment.
- Continued professional development.
- Great staff benefits and a friendly nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be pro-active, confident, friendly with excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to gather information, problem solve and use own initiative.
- Effectively organise their own time whilst being flexible enough to respond to urgent requests.
- Have good inter-personal skills, used effectively when supervising the Maintenance Assistant, inter-acting with pupils, staff and visitors.
- Have at least a basic knowledge of, and ideally experience of, site maintenance and facilities management issues.
- Complete caretaker duties which include portering, cleaning and maintenance such as; painting, moving equipment and goods, setting up rooms, general DIY assembly of furniture and equipment, garden and site maintenance and preventative maintenance duties.
For further information please contact us on 01495 722312
Thorough pre-employment screening is undertaken during the recruitment process. The postholder will be required to complete an application for a Disclosure of Criminal Records.
The recruitment process will be undertaken in a way that supports COVID-19 guidance. If you have any specific considerations or requests regarding this, please let us know.
Closing Date: 12pm Tuesday 18th May 2021
Interviews: Friday 21st May 2021
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by telephone – please ensure that your preferred number is included in the application.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.