We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and inspirational Assistant Headteacher. This post would suit someone looking to move into a Senior Management role. The appointed person will also have responsibility for an Upper Key Stage 2 class.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has high expectations.
- Is an outstanding practitioner.
- Has an excellent understanding of teaching, learning and assessment.
- Can motivate, support and lead staff by example.
- Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Is committed to teamwork and school improvement.
- Has a sense of humour.
- Has a child-centred approach to education.
- Happy and enthusiastic children.
- An enthusiastic, caring and committed team of staff, parents and governors.
- Dedicated PPA and management time.
- Opportunities for professional development and to develop senior leadership skills.
The successful candidates must be calm, have empathy with children, have a sense of humour and be prepared to work alongside a happy and highly motivated team of staff.
Application packs can be downloaded from the school website www.oldfieldprimary.com and should be submitted by post or alternatively via email to email@example.com
Oldfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to receipt of an enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Please apply directly to the school.
Closing date: 12pm, 13 May 2021
Interviews to be held: 20 May 2021