The Governors are seeking to appoint two outstanding class teachers to join our teaching team from September 2021. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply as well as teachers experienced in either KS1 or KS2.
Aldrington is a two-form entry school with a strong Christian ethos, where the staff team work together and support one another to ensure that all children are valued as individuals, reach their potential and develop a love for learning.
Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: September 2021
About the role
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent classroom practice and a commitment to high standards and inclusive, creative, topic based learning;
- A commitment to the academic, social and spiritual development and wellbeing of each child in their care;
- A willingness to support our Christian ethos, sharing our core values of love, integrity, responsibility, achievement, sense of community and respect.
Experienced teachers who have:
- Strong leadership skills, proven in an area of curriculum or other leadership, and the vision to further develop our school;
- The ability to lead an effective and consistent team, for which children’s learning, development and welfare is the prime focus, and to support and develop colleagues in their own professional practice,
are invited to apply for the additional responsibility of phase leader within the school. Please answer to the person specification for class teacher with the additional points in the appendix for phase leader.
Closing date: Midday, Tuesday 18th May
Interview date: Tuesday 25th May
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address:
Eridge Road, Hove, BN3 7QD, email: email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 542656
Please telephone if you would like to visit the school in out-of-school hours, otherwise we encourage you to look at our website https://www.aldrington.org/ to find out more about our school.
Your starting salary will be pro rata if the above position is part-time or term-time only.
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.