JGP Resourcing was born from our successful job board www.jobsgopublic.com over 20 years ago. We’ve come a long way since then and now offer various resourcing services to the public sector which we have a huge passion for. Our services include our integrated applicant tracking system, our newly reformed direct resourcing service and various recruitment advertising products. Over the past 12 months we’ve reshaped our direct resourcing service and now looking to expand the team with a commercially focussed sales professional.
- The Recruiter will manage all live recruitment campaigns for our public sector clients
- You will manage retained resourcing projects from point of sale to completion
- You will work closely with internal HR Managers and hiring managers to understand the brief, asking positive but inquisitive questions to understand the clients’ requirements.
- Produce longlisting and shortlisting material with detailed summaries and recommendations for interview for each campaign
- Maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders assisting with attracting candidates for live roles
- Research client organisations, competitors and key sector challenges
- You will monitor resourcing performance for each live role, producing mid-campaign calls to outline mid-campaign performance, frustrations and successes to clients
- Headhunt candidates through LinkedIn Recruiter, conduct telephone interviews and screening to assess candidate suitability
- You will keep in touch with successful candidates ensuring their onboarding with the client is exceptional and they become an advocate of JGP’s resourcing service
- A smaller portion of your role will be managing internal recruitment for JGP Resourcing
- You will work closely with stakeholders within the business to understand internal recruitment needs and manage these vacancies from start to finish
- Manage applications, set up interviews and regret manage unsuitable candidates that aren’t selected for interview.
What we’re looking for:
- An experienced Recruiter from either an agency, internal or RPO background with proven experience of working solely with senior stakeholders.
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter to headhunt hard to find candidates and create projects of pipeline candidates for our public sector clients
- Proficient in using an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Proven ability of negotiating, influencing and communicating with both clients and candidates
- Able to show empathy, integrity and confidentiality with HR teams and hiring managers
- Strong timekeeping skills, able to manage various projects at once with different timelines
- Someone that takes pride in their work
What we offer:
The opportunity to shape your sales career in a growing division within JGP. A competitive salary with strong earning potential based on performance. Some of our benefits include 27 days holiday, above statutory pension contribution, healthcare (including optical and dental) and 4:30pm Friday finishes.
The role will initially be remote in line with government guidelines, in the future we aim to use a hybrid approach which promotes flexibility but also ensures a community spirit in our London office. There will be an expectation to meet clients Face to face as well as weekly social gatherings within JGP.