We are seeking to appoint a teacher of dance who is passionate about their subject.
We are looking for dynamic, passionate and inspirational Dance teacher to join our Dance department. We are driven by a desire, at the core of our mission, to get the best possible results for all of our students, no matter what their starting points or circumstances. If you have the drive and ambition to make a difference, we would welcome your application.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Be a qualified teacher of Dance and able to deliver to KS3 & KS4
- Be passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, both in the physical and digital classrooms
- High expectations for yourself and the Students ensure that all of our students achieve their very best
- You will be dedicated to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and NQTs or recently qualified teachers. The school has a track record of successfully developing NQTs.
Full details of the post can be found in the job description and person specification on the school’s website under vacancies.
Applications for this post are subject to satisfactory DBS Enhanced Disclosure. Candidates must comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act.
Applications and further details can be obtained by visiting the school website, following the ‘About us’ tab to ‘Staff vacancies.
If you would like any further information about the post please contact the Headteacher’s PA Mrs Maria McGowan, initially by email, to arrange a telephone conversation with the Headteacher and a possible visit to the school.