We require a part-time Spanish teacher for September 2021. For the right candidate with a wider range of skills and experience, we may be able to offer a full-time teaching post.
We can offer:
• A positive, caring ethos and working environment where staff are highly valued.
• A school where staff wellbeing, mental health and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body.
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
• An excellent and reflective classroom practitioner.
• Able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues.
• A dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team.
How to apply:
To download an application pack, please visit the school website: www.featherstoneprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the PA to the headteacher, Sylvia Procter, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time. For an application pack please see the school website: https://www.featherstoneprimary.co.uk/vacancies/
Deadline for final applications: 12pm on Friday 7 th May 2021
Interviews: w/c 10th May
Featherstone Primary and Nursery, Western Road, Southall, Middlesex. UB2 5JT
T: 0208 571 4977
Follow us on Twitter: Featherstone Primary@FeatherstonePr2