We are looking for a Nursery School Teacher with QTS for Part-time 3 days per week to start in September 2021.
The Governors of Norcot Early Years Centre (Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding) are looking to appoint an experienced Early Years Teacher with QTS, dedicated, confident and passionate teacher to join our dedicated team
The successful applicant would be an inspirational, professional, enthusiastic individual with a passion and energy to deliver first class teaching.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to provide creative and inspiring learning opportunities and be passionate about engaging with all children
• Committed to high standards of teaching and child-centered learning
• An effective team player
• Able to meet the diverse needs of our children through a variety of teaching and learning styles and inclusive practice
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude
We can offer you:
• An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work
• Strong commitment and opportunities to ongoing CPD and supportive culture
• Excellent support from parents, governors, leaders, colleagues and the community
• A supportive and professional workforce with a strong leadership team and established Senior Management Team
• Enthusiastic children
The Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
While we are in national lockdown, we are unable to offer visits to the Centre while the children are on site.
To discuss a possible visit (outside of school hours) or to request an application pack, please telephone 0118 937 5677, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and interviews individually arranged.
We are a local authority employer – no applications from agencies will be considered.