KS2 class teacher (full time, permanent)
Required from 31st August 2021, the Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to join our school.
Aintree Davenhill is a large primary school (Nursery-Year 6 children) which has modern facilities and extensive grounds enabling us to offer excellent educational experiences that foster an enjoyment of learning. We aim to provide a caring and stimulating environment where high expectations and effective teaching raise self-esteem and allow every child to achieve their full learning potential.
About the Role
We are seeking teachers who will:
- Teach excellent lessons with a commitment to further professional development
- Ensure a duty of care at all times to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children.
- Be reflective practitioners, willing to share their own practice and work alongside other members of staff.
- Have high expectations of children and support all children to make the best possible progress.
- Have a good knowledge of inclusion and strategies for engaging all learners.
- Be enthusiastic, innovative, creative thinkers and participators, actively contributing to school development, sharing ideas and resources.
- Use technologies to enhance the learning experience they offer.
- Be committed to working with stakeholders such as parents and governors to ensure Aintree Davenhill continues to improve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Passionate about education
- Effective organisational skills
- Demonstrates a commitment to equal opportunities
- Professional, caring, honest and enjoys working as part of a team
- Open and reflective
- The opportunity to work in a lively, welcoming and friendly school
- Supportive and enthusiastic staff
- Good opportunities for career development
- Enquiring and motivated children who are eager to learn
- Supportive parents and governors
All applications must be received by 12:00pm on Monday 10th May 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on Thursday 13th May 2021. The interview process will take place on Wednesday 19th May 2021.
The decision of the appointment panel will be informed by the following:
application form and supporting letter
performance during formal interview
Due to the nature of this work, the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure and Barring Service. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.