Are you looking to join a committed and ambitious Legal Service? Have you experience of providing administrative/secretarial support for a legal/professional services team? Then this might be the job for you!
Our dedicated and dynamic legal team are looking for an experienced team player who can provide full secretarial and admin support to our growing team. You will be required to support the fee earners with the preparation of casework, proactively manage the client care function, the processing of invoices, data entry and analysis and email management. You will also be required to provide regular progress/management information reports, manage the sealing of documents as well as the team’s electronic resources by liaising with the IT department and updating the team.
About the person:
- Ideally you will have legal administration experience – Preferred
- You will have strong IT experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook and Google Share – Essential
- You must have experience if providing good client care - Essential
- You will be a supportive team player – Essential
- You will be incredibly organised and able to work autonomously – Essential
- You must have strong verbal and written abilities– Essential
- You will have a strong focus on attention to detail - Essential
- Highly motivated and capable.
- Able to work well on your own and as be a supportive member of a team.
- Able to build relationships and influence.
- Adaptable to the task in hand and willing to learn.
- Confident to make process improvement suggestions.
- Good standard of secondary education which includes English and Maths
You will receive excellent one to one training, if required, as well as relevant courses to aid personal development. Please see the job summary below for further details.
In exchange for your expertise, experience and enthusiasm, we will offer support in continuing your personal and career development, in addition to providing a wide range of employment linked benefits.
We provide you with competitive annual leave and contribute 15% towards the LGPS pension scheme. You will also have access to a range of discounts including local and high street stores, and salary sacrifice schemes including a cycle lease scheme, and ‘Better’ leisure centre membership. We also provide a flexible and agile working culture for a great work/life balance.
Closing Date: 9th May 2021 @ 23:59
Values and Behaviours
Our great working environment and the values and behaviours of every individual and team in the Council, help to evolve the culture of our organisation to become more commercial, innovative and embracing of change.
Successful applicants to our career opportunities will be able to demonstrate they share the values and behaviours we seek in our organisation.
For any further information about the role, please e-mail email@example.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, supporting the guaranteed interview scheme for disabled and ex-armed forces candidates, who meet the essential criteria for the role.
See 'Who we are' as a council, to find out more about us.