A vacancy has arisen at Northway Community Primary School for a cleaner to work after school. The post will involve cleaning duties across the school and under the direction of the site manager.
The position is temporary in the first instance.
The Governors of Northway Primary School would like to appoint a thorough, hard-working and conscientious cleaner who:
- Will contribute to the overall ethos and aims of the school
- Is committed to ensuring high standards of hygiene and cleanliness across the school
- Is confident in complying with health and safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment for all pupils and staff.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- An attractive, engaging and safe environment
- Well behaved, enthusiastic and happy children
- Training opportunities and support to further develop skills
- Supportive colleagues, leadership team and governing body.
The post is for 9.5 hours. The working hours are Monday – Thursday 3.45pm – 5.45pm and Fridays 3.45pm – 5.15pm.
Please see the application form attached and e-mail completed to email@example.com or return completed to the school office.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 5th May. Only successful candidates will be informed. Interviews will be on Friday 7th May.
Due to the nature of work the post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.