The Governors of St Benedict's Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a qualified, passionate, highly motivated EYFS Teaching Assistant to join our welcoming and family school.
The successful candidate must be dedicated, hardworking and have a desire to help children reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will :-
- Be committed to and value the distinctive nature of Catholic Education
- Be willing to embrace the parish and wider community
- Have an excellent understanding and knowledge of the Early Years curriculum
- Have the ability to enhance a learning environment with creativity that encourages children's imagination and challenges their learning
- Have the ability to work as part of a highly dedicated, motivated and enthusiastic team
- Have excellent understanding and knowledge of safeguarding
- Have excellent understanding and knowledge of school policies and procedures
St Benedict's Catholic Primary School is a warm and welcoming school and was judged "Good" at the last Ofsted inspection. The inspection report stated that "Leaders have created a calm purposeful atmosphere and the Christian ethos promotes care and nurture throughout the school community"
St Benedict's can offer the successful candidate:-
- An opportunity to work in a caring and positive environment
- To be able to work with happy, well behaved pupils who want to challenge their own learning
- A highly committed leadership team and governing body
- Ability to work with welcoming staff who are committed to deliver high quality teaching and who encourage all our children to succeed
- A school that is committed to your professional and personal development
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabillitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Record Bureau.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Applications can be downloaded from the jobsgopublic.co.uk website
Closing Date:- Friday 7th May 2021
Shortlisting:- Monday 10th May 2021
Group Task Observation & Written Task:- W/B 10th & 17th May 2021
Interviews Week Commencing:- 24th May 2021
Completed forms are to be addressed to Mr M Phillips with an accompanying letter of application. Forms can be handed into the school office on Copy Lane or emailed to email@example.com. Prior to the application deadline, visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0151 526 6423.