Required September 2021
Permanent & Fixed Term contracts available
A career in our Federation... a future working with extraordinary children within an exceptional team willing to go the extra mile. If you are “extraordinary” and want to make a difference – we want to hear from you.
Do you want be part of a team that truly believes in preparing children for lifelong learning, that is committed to cultivating habits and attitudes that enable young people to find learning enjoyable and face challenges confidently and creatively? We are the school you have been looking for.
We are looking for an inspiring and enthusiastic teacher who has a genuine passion for high quality teaching and learning to join our committed team.
We can offer you:
- imaginative, resourceful and collaborative learners
- a dedicated and supportive staff and community
- positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
- opportunities for self-development
- empowering NQT induction programme
We want you to be:
- creative and successful in motivating children
- an excellent communicator
- highly energetic, resilient and with infectious enthusiasm
- a willing team player with a sense of humour
- a reflective practitioner with a passion for lifelong learning
Applications from experienced teachers or NQTs are welcomed.
Visits to the school are very much welcomed. To arrange a visit, or if you require any further information, please contact the School Office on 0118 937 5511.
Application forms and supporting information can be downloaded from our website at https://oxfordroad.reading.sch.uk/news/vacancies
We would prefer applications to be submitted electronically but if this is not possible contact us. For the purposes of equal opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council Application forms so please do not send a CV.
The closing date is Thursday 20th May, and interviews Tuesday 25th May.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position requires an enhanced DBS check. These posts are exempt from section4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.